Welcome to Printables Are Fun Newsletter Blog.

Since 2001, our printables have been a popular place for families to go. Be sure to visit our websites FSB Free Printables, Party Supply Center and Candy Bar Wrappers & Invitation Store. Have Fun!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mommy I Want To Be A Fall Princess
Today I made a couple hat/crowns for boys and girls to wear this thanksgiving. Every holiday was fun when I was growing up.  My mom always worked hard to make it feel like a great celebration.  I guess that's why I like making printables so much.  It keeps me young  :)

Native American Crown
Here is the Boys hat.  You don't need to use all strips for kids with little heads, but the more you use, the more sturdy it can be.  I prefer using tape when I put them together.  They do have double sided tape that is sticky on both sides that you can use as well.  By using the double sided, it won't show the tape when people look at you wearing it.  I live by double sided tape for just about everything I do.
Print This Item Click Here





Fall Princess Crown
This is my Fall Princess Crown.  I will let my daughter pick which one she wants to wear and I will wear the other.  Luckily for me, my daughter Amber may be turning 18 in January, but she is a goofy as her other.  This allows me to have fun without being alone.  I will get us together and snap a picture on Thanksgiving.  I figured girls might want to feel more like a fall princess, so I do hope they like this one.  Print This Item Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment