Welcome to Printables Are Fun Newsletter Blog.

Since 2001, our printables have been a popular place for families to go. Be sure to visit our websites FSB Free Printables, Party Supply Center and Candy Bar Wrappers & Invitation Store. Have Fun!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Give Thanks Through Crafting Printables
Thanksgiving is next week and to get this party started off with a hitch, I have decided to link to some of my favorite sites and their printables.  Before printing, be sure to read the rule of use with each website.  As you will find, some websites have select rules when printing.  This can include anything from how many you can print for free, to how often, what you can use them for etc.


Be sure to print all our printables at FamilyShoppingbag.com.





New Thanksgiving Printable From FSB
I swear it took forever to put this blog together, so my first post isn't as full as future ones will be, I will get back on track quickly, I promise!  I have some new Thanksgiving food pics to cut and place together.  Directions are at the bottom of the image.  What can you use these for?  Just about anything!  By using wood skewers, you can paste the two sides back to back with the skewer in the middle and then stick in your cupcakes, cake, plants, just about whatever you want!  You don't need cardstock, but it is the easiest paper for this project.
View this printable by clicking here


FamilyShoppingBag.com
One of my favorites is my Thanksgiving gift tags that I created earlier this year.  These can be used as place cards, as gift tags for treats etc.
Printable Thanksgiving Place Tags.











Nickelodeon

Can you say "Nick Nick Nick... Na Nick Nick Nick, yes, one of my places is Nick Jr.  Not sure if you know, but Nickelodeon has been providing free printables for years to their online viewers as well as cute little crafts for kids.  What can you find at Nick in 2011?  - Dora's Thanksgiving Centerpiece  - Wubbzy's Cornucopia  - Cuppies Table Setting Pack and so much more.  See More At:  http://www.nickjr.com/thanksgiving/


Be sure to send me your ideas for future creations!  Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment