Welcome to Printables Are Fun Newsletter Blog.

Since 2001, our printables have been a popular place for families to go. Be sure to visit our websites FSB Free Printables, Party Supply Center and Candy Bar Wrappers & Invitation Store. Have Fun!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Spring!
Since we are in the middle of holidays, I have taken some of your requests and made some cute printables to help with your parties.  This week I have 3 new designs, Smurfs, Pink Poodle and Cars the movie.  As time goes by, I will be adding more to each of these, so be sure to let me know what type of printables you are looking for.

While I was sitting making these, I wanted to throw my own little party with the printables, but I don't think my husband would be too happy wearing a Pink Poodle Crown lol.  Have fun!

Hope you enjoy!


The Smurfs Printables




Pink Poodle in Paris




The Cars Movie Printables



No comments:

Post a Comment