Welcome to Printables Are Fun Newsletter Blog.

Since 2001, our printables have been a popular place for families to go. Be sure to visit our websites FSB Free Printables, Party Supply Center and Candy Bar Wrappers & Invitation Store. Have Fun!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Be My Valentine
Valentines day 2012 is almost here and I have been drawing some cute little graphics for my latest free printables, I hope you like them.
Requests are always welcomed!

Don't forget, you can signup here in our Blog and get the posts to your email when new printables get posted.  We never give your information to any other party.  I will be using this as a form of newsletter to give all our viewers updates on our party printables.

Below are several fun valentines cards that can also be used as a gift tag.  I also have treat bags and cupcake toppers below.  Enjoy!













Don't forget, you are never to old to decorate.  I love decorating my home with all sorts of colorful decorations.  Be sure ti visit our printable Valentines page for fun color pages and activities for you and your kids.  Let the kids color the pages and put on the wall for super special Valentines Day.






No comments:

Post a Comment